Hey there foodies! Are you ready to take your culinary skills to the next level? Well, buckle up because today I’m going to share with you a game-changing recipe that will elevate any dish you make – Garlic Herb Butter. Trust me, once you try this savory and aromatic concoction, you’ll wonder how you ever cooked without it!
Picture this: a warm baguette straight out of the oven, slathered with creamy, garlicky goodness. Or perhaps you’re imagining a juicy steak, perfectly cooked to your liking, topped with a dollop of melting herb-infused butter. Hungry yet? Well, get ready to satisfy those cravings because this recipe is about to become your new secret weapon in the kitchen.
So, what exactly goes into this magnificent creation? It’s simple, really. Start with a generous amount of unsalted butter – the base of our delectable spread. Then, we add a medley of finely chopped fresh herbs like parsley, thyme, and rosemary. These fragrant herbs not only add a burst of flavor but also bring a touch of elegance to any dish.
Now, let’s not forget the star of the show – garlic! Few things can beat the heavenly aroma of roasted garlic, and in this recipe, we’re going all in. Crush a couple of cloves, sautÃ© them in a bit of olive oil until golden and tender, and then add them to the butter and herb mixture. The result? A symphony of flavors that will have your taste buds dancing with joy.
Once you’ve mixed everything together, it’s time to let the magic happen. Roll the butter mixture into a log using plastic wrap or shape it into mini cubes using an ice cube tray. Pop it in the fridge to chill and firm up. And voila! You now have your very own homemade garlic herb butter ready to take your culinary creations from ordinary to extraordinary.
So, whether you’re planning a fancy dinner party or simply want to add a burst of flavor to your weeknight meals, this garlic herb butter recipe is the answer. With its simplicity and versatility, you’ll find yourself reaching for it time and time again. Get ready to impress your family and friends with every bite – let’s get cooking!
Table of Contents
Garlic Butter Recipe
Hey everyone! Today, I’m going to share with you a delicious and easy recipe for garlic butter. This versatile butter is perfect for spreading on bread, tossing with pasta, or adding flavor to your favorite dishes. Let’s get started!
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
– 4 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, minced garlic, chopped parsley, salt, and black pepper.
2. Mix everything together until well combined.
3. Transfer the garlic butter mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
4. Roll the plastic wrap tightly around the butter, shaping it into a log.
5. Place the log of garlic butter in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Keep Your Herbs Fresh with These Simple Tips
- Peaches & Herb Reunited: The Iconic Duo Returns to the Stage!
- Welcome to Little Herbs Co
6. Once firm, remove the garlic butter from the refrigerator and unwrap the plastic wrap.
7. Slice the butter log into rounds or use as desired.
This garlic butter is incredibly versatile. Here are a few ways you can use it:
– Spread it on slices of crusty bread and toast in the oven for a tasty garlic bread.
– Toss it with cooked pasta for a quick and flavorful garlic pasta.
– Melt it over grilled steak, chicken, or seafood to add extra flavor.
– Use it as a base for sautÃ©ing vegetables to give them a delicious garlic twist.
So there you have it – a simple and delicious recipe for garlic butter. Give it a try and let your taste buds thank you later! Enjoy!
Garlic Herb Butter Recipe
In this recipe, we will be making a delicious and flavorful garlic herb butter. It is a versatile condiment that can be used in various dishes, from spreading on bread to adding flavor to grilled meats and vegetables.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs (such as parsley, thyme, rosemary), chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, combine the softened butter, minced garlic, fresh herbs, and salt.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly incorporated.
- Transfer the garlic herb butter onto a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Shape the butter into a log by rolling it tightly with the plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate the butter log for at least 1 hour to allow it to firm up.
- Once the butter is firm, it is ready to use.
Enjoy your homemade garlic herb butter! Spread it on bread, melt it over grilled steaks, or use it to sautÃ© vegetables.
Thank you for reading, and until next time!